Wednesday, August 1, 2007

"Kids Rule" by Kaylin, age 9

This rollicking declaration was sent in by Kaylin from North Brunswick, New Jersey. This song has a lot of spirit and humor, and great rhythm. I love the effect of the whispering. Great work, Kaylin!

Kids Rule

Kids Rule we all know that. It's running thru are veins to are flats. Kids Rule we can stay up all night long. Kids Rule don't sing us a song. Kids Rule don't dinie. Kids are smaller. We are much cooler. We earn money for free. THAT DON'T ENVOL ME. (whisper) Kids Rule, we always will. Kids Rule, don't make a deal. Kids Rule, save your money (stop whispering) CAUSE WE CAN BUY ARE OWN PONY!!! Kids Rule, let's rock this house. Kids Rule let's chase a mouse. Kids Rule let's play some games. Kids Rulllllleeeeeee, your the same.

Post a comment for Kaylin...let her know how much you enjoyed "Kids Rule."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome lyrics, Kaylin! I only wish I could hear you sing it. I bet you could develop great movements to go with it, too. Keep writing. Liz (from Maine)

K. M. Johnson said...

That song rules. Great job Kaylin!

Anonymous said...

Kaylin, You have a great imagination, and it is
true that children often
have simple faith and ideas,
that adults can learn from.
In fact the Bible says in
one place that the little children
will lead them. So we should all be wise and help each other.
I liked your thoughts and
confidence...confidence means
con (with) fidence (faith...
with faith. Keep writing Kaylin.
The song was very interesting.,
thank you for taking time to put
it together..I am sure it was some work!!! but satisfying when you finished it!

Peggy

Anonymous said...

hey me i like my sog it`s great.

Unknown said...

It's been a while since you wrote this you are much older now! I won too my song is called Once upon a time. Leave me a coomment!

P.S. Great song!

Your new friend,
Chloe

Kaylin said...

hi im kaylin and i am the writer of this song...i am now 12 annd this song makes me laugh..but its awesome memories...haha--but trust me..i can write much better now! LOL!

Anonymous said...

it rocks