Friday, November 12, 2010

Believe: Hannah, age 10

Hannah from Nibley, Utah sent in this song, and it's the first time we've ever had an instrumental composition win the I Wrote a Hit Song! Contest. I think it's beautiful, don't you? The melodies and changes throughout the song are just lovely. Hannah said she wrote the song as a dramatic piano piece and that the song "helps me believe." It certainly is uplifting. Congratulations, Hannah...you wrote a hit song!

Post a comment for Hannah and let her know how much you like her song.

Believe
by Hannah, age 10

13 comments:

K. M. Johnson said...

Great job, Hannah! Sounds awesome.

Anonymous said...

This song is soooooo beautiful. I'm listening to it on a rainy day in Washington, and it makes the whole day brighter. What an amazing talent! Thanks for sharing.

beth said...

love, love, love it! :) keep it up!

Shannon Morgan said...

I love how you transition from bold sections to quiet ones, then build back up to bold. Very inspiring, Hannah! I hope you keep composing.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet song. Great job, Hannah!

Claire Caterer said...

What a beautiful piece. Hannah, I hope you keep writing music! You have real talent!

Kirk said...

Very nice Hannah, and very serious. I hope you continue to explore writing music and see where it takes you!

Kirk said...

Very nice Hannah, and also very serious. I hope you continue to explore music writing and see where it takes you.

margaret j said...

Hannah, You have a great heart-keep sharing it with us all!

Thanks!
Peggy

Very Sleepy Girl said...

This is beautiful! I didn't want it to end!

Olivia said...

WOW your great! I love it:) Keep working!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB HANNAH!!!!!! Your fantastic!

Anonymous said...

to think that such beauty came from the hands of such a young talented little girl is truly amazing, i can see great things coming into light for you in your future if you continue to have the dream ..and will be proud to say i herd it here first . great job great sound (god/bless Hannah)